Videohive 3D Photo Maker - The Script
3D Photo Maker - The Script 18280881 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Scripts
Add-on Files Included .jpg, jsxbin | 22 Mb
Videohive 3D Photo Maker - The Script
Free 300 GB with 10 GB High-Speed!
3D Photo Maker is a script developed for After Effects to animate your photos in a 3d scene with just a few clicks!
11-02-2016 Update: Added a new feature: “Animation Presets”.
The script, compatible with all Windows and Mac systems, was born from the need to always have at your fingertips a tool for turning a simple 2D image in a 3D animated image, recreating a third depth axis.
You will thus be free to move your camera in a three-dimensional space, giving “life” to your photos.
What are the advantages of a script if compared to a template?
Of course, a script can be used in any project: a template can just do the 3d photo transformation, while this script can be opened in any project, even the most complex, letting you do whatever you like to, beside the 3d photo transformation.
Another advantage of the script compared to a template is that you never have to go crazy in front of dozens of compositions and precompositions and furthermore, the script does not use expressions which slow down the execution of the animation preview and rendering.
The script performs all these calculations instantly without overburdening your project!
(Attention: Due to a known bug in the After Effects CC 2015 13.5 version the script doesn’t work properly so please update your AE version to 13.8)
How does 3D Photo Maker work?
3D Photo Maker has been optimized to make your job very easy.
The only thing you have to do is to align a grid that will be created automatically on the image that you want to project in 3D.
To do this, you can use simple control sliders in the script window.
Once you have done this, you only have to press the “Create Projection” button and your image will be projected instantly in a 3D environment.
It is also very easy to insert elements in your scene: you just need to open the “Foreground” tab, place infinite objects and then, using a slider, move them in the 3D space just created.
3D Photo Maker gives you also the possibility to choose which elements of the perspective grid to animate.
For example, you can choose to only animate a grass field, leaving all the other elements of the scene still or even choose to animate only the sky.
As you are working in a 3D environment, you can safely enable and animate the depth of field of the camera, getting an even more realistic effect.
All the images used in this video preview are not included, as well as the song that you can download from: https://audiojungle.net/item/hybrid-action-trailer/16700556
Download - From Novafile.Com
Download - From Prefiles.com
Download - From Nitroflare.com
Download - From Rapidgator.net
Download - From Uploaded.net
Download - From turbobit.net
Download - From Alfafile.Net
Download - From Openload.co
Download - From Clicknupload.link
Download - From Usercloud.com
Download - From Rockfile.eu
Download - From Tezfiles.com
Download - From Uploadrocket.net
Download - From Filescdn.com
Download - From Zippyshare.com
- Videohive Simple Photo Animator Simple Photo Animator 19115801 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Scripts Add-on Files Included .aep, jsxbin | 214 Mb The Simple Photo Animator is made to easily animate your simple...
- Cluster V2.0 (Aescript) Cluster V2.0 (Aescript) Do you want make something like this in 1 click? Sorry, but this is impossible. But Cluster will help you save a lot of your time while you work on...
- Align to Path v1.6 (Aescrips) Align to Path v1.6 (Aescrips) Align to Path allows you to attach and align layers to single or multiple motion paths. Like Magic!...
- AFX210: Introduction to After Effects Scripting (FXPHD) AFX210: Introduction to After Effects Scripting (FXPHD) AVC/H.264 1154x720 12fps 219kbps | AAC 44100Hz mono 63kbps | 1.06 Genre: eLearning | Project Files Included This course, taught by Lloyd...
- Bend Layers v1.1 (Aescripts) Bend Layers v1.1 (Aescripts) Easily bend layers without using After Effects internal Ray Tracing!...